Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My Credo..

I will cherish my past, be content with the present, and patiently await the future. I will trust in the laws of my God and the principals I have set for myself; I will not subject myself to the common ways of the world; rather I will be an individual spirit. I will trust in my own wings and not the branch that holds me. I promise to accomplish anything given the right pair of shoes and conquer all of my aspirations and dreams by following the path laid out before me. I will turn to my inner self in times of confusion and take the road less traveled when necessary.  I cherish the sunrise and sunset; embracing the dawn of a new day, every day. When the thunder rolls I will wait patiently for the comforting warmth of the sun.  I will love my children by cherishing the childhood of today while I inspire them to be their very best tomorrow. I believe in a life full of  love and laughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment