Saturday, March 1, 2014

I Will Never Do Agains...

Sometimes we reflect on choices that were less than productive- choices that should never be repeated. Let’s look at my personal list of “I will never do agains…”

·    Bridge Jumping (this is not recommended for several reasons)
- It’s more than likely illegal.
- Would be classified as dangerous.
- If you try this you've usually consumed too many adult beverages and should not be swimming.

·     Body Piercing
     -It hurts.
     -Can turn into un-cool very quickly.
     -In hindsight, I looked pretty stupid.
·         
      Four Wheeling in unknown territory… at dark
-    -Let your imagination wonder- that’s probably what happened to me.
-    -However, noticeably I did live.

·    Skipping the first two hours of high school.. daily
-That caused a lot of bad karma with the principal- I wouldn’t recommend it.
-You don’t exactly get A’s- or B’s, C’s, or D’s-when you don’t show up to class.

·    Getting married at 19 (to an idiot no less)
     -No one should marry and idiot before they are 25. That’s my personal advice- we’ll leave it at that.
·       
     Having a baby at 20
-Again, no one should reproduce until they are at least 25- enough said.
·      
    Opening a business while having three kids under the age of 5
     -It’s too stressful and can induce anxiety, wrinkles and grey hair.
    - One benefit to this one- you can call in sick .

·    Don’t drive while drinking
-I haven’t done this but I know people who have.
-Those people have really complicated lives now and driving is the least of their worries.

·    Always think I am right.
- Face reality-you’re not always going to be right.
-sometimes “no” is a lifesaver in the end- trust me.

·    Never drive through Kansas
-God did not bless that state with any beauty.
-Drive around it- not through it.
-Better yet- fly.


No comments:

Post a Comment